Boating & Fishing Information
- NCWaterways.com – North Carolina’s Boating Industry and Boating Resource
- NC Division of Marine Fisheries – Information and resources for commercial and recreational fishing.
- NC Wildlife Resources Commission – Information on NC wildlife, fishing and hunting permits, regulations, etc.
- NC Boating & Safety Course – Online course for the NC Boating and Safety Certification.
- USCG Boating Safety Resource Center – Information on boating and safety.
- Discoverboating.com – A great starting point for those who are thinking about becoming or already are boaters.
- Discoversailing.com – A great starting point for those who are thinking about becoming or already are sailers.
Maps & Publications
- NC State Transportation Map – Map showing all of North Carolina’s highway system.
- NC Coastal Boating Guide – Map showing NC coastal waterways and other great information, one of our favorites!
- NC Ferry System – Information on the NC ferry system and departure schedules.
- NC Bycicling Maps – Maps for byciclists with many routes covering the state.
- NC Aeronautical Chart & Airport Guide – Aviation charts and information about NC airports.
- NC Railways Schedule – North Carolina train routes, arrival and departure times.
Waterfront & Wetlands Rules & Permitting
- CAMA Rules – Division of Coastal Managment rules and regulations for waterfront and wetland areas.
- CAMA Permitting – Get permits for piers, docks, etc. here as well as lots of useful information on permitting.
- DWQ Rules – Division of Water Quality rules and regulations for waterfront and wetland areas.
- DWQ Permitting – Get permits for wetland and buffer impacted areas and other useful information.
- US Army Corp of Engineers – Information on wetland areas rules and permitting information.